Tuesday 26 November 2013

Tuesday's Treats & Truths


Happy Tuesday Nelly Bellier's!

On a glim glab day I am feeling inspired to share some treats and truths with you to brighten up the dull grey sky (what's your weather like?).

I found a great list of 50 fun questions, and just so you don't get bored, I have chosen 20 of them (I will do a follow up vlog and post of the rest).


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? 
Yes. I know this sounds pish posh but my mother named me when I was in her belly. She was standing in front of the statue of Queen Victoria in London, England and thought "Victoria, I shall name her Victoria" (ok maybe she didn't speak quite so colonial-esque).

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? 
I had a cry a couple of days ago because I was missing my friends in Vancouver. Sometimes it's hard being so far away and I wish I could call my bezzie mate up and say "let's go for a coffee" or whatnot.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? 
Nooooooooooooooooooooo. 

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? 
Prosciutto. Ok not sure if this is considered a lunch meat (even though I use it as a lunch meat / I have a slight addition to it) so just in case I also love rosemary ham.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 
No, but I would like to have them one day. Right now we have a fur-daughter.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? 
Of course. he he. I think I'm a pretty coolio friend, loyal, funny, and always up for a jig.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? 
I was born in England and have a Welsh and English mum and dad - so yes yes yes. 

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? 
Yes. 

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? 
No, because my back in wonky.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? 
Weetabix or Shredded Wheat

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? 
I usually try to yank them off without untying them, but if they won't budge I will untie them.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? 
Depends what we are talking about. Physically, not really. Mentally, yes.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? 
Peanut butter and chocolate, or those vanilla cones you get in the UK with a Flake in them…yummmm.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? 
Their clothes (always on the look out for some new fashion ideas).

15. RED OR PINK? 
Pink. 

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? 
I can be quite sensitive. I wish I could let the water roll of my back more (or however that saying goes). 

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? 
My family and friends in Vancouver, and my grandparents that have passed away.

18. WHAT IS THE PAUL MCKENNA TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST? 
HUH???????

19. WHAT COLOUR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? 
None right now, but I will soon be taking Nelly Bellie out for a walk so my new Timberland gorgeous winter boots.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? 
Ha this is funny because of question #4. I ate half a quesadilla (just with pesto and cheese in it) and a slab of prosciutto.


What are some of your answers? Post below!

Some more treats…..




Follow my blog with Bloglovin



“If you don't own a dog, at least one, there is not necessarily anything wrong with you, but there may be something wrong with your life.” ~ Roger A. Caras

No comments:

Post a Comment